Re: Isnt Lindows partner/supporter?

Hi,

Lindows actually is a pretty cool concept, but once linux leaves the
hands of the geeks and goes to the investment system it tends to get
really maligned.  The most extreme part of the internet bubble, which
destroyed the global economy, was RedHat and VALinux.  I have personally
been burned by most of them, especially Caldera/SCO.

So I am attempting to create a micro, geek controlled company, with a
new concept of a Linux OS called SOY.  It is built from tiny components
that would be bought in the same way that Apple charges for songs,
a-buck-apiece.

Contributors, or poor folks, would get it for free.

John
http://thinman.com/