a question about list archives

Hi,

I am writing to ask if there is any way to have an archive and thread removed from the list.  This is not in any way a spam or e-mail list.  A previous webmaster had asked a question on the list and titled the .com in the subject back in Jan 2002.  Now every time the .com is searched through AOL/Google the archive pops up as 2 and 3 in the results.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, or if you can point me in the right direction to correct this, I would be most grateful.

Thank you =)

Diane