Re: enable searching East Asian words at search.debian.org

Denis Barbier:

> In this bugreport you tell that lynx-cur is right, but I have similar
> results with lynx-cur 2.8.5-10.

It worked for me in my tests. When exactly did it go wrong for you?

> I made further investigations and found http://koi8.pp.ru/htmlforms.html
> Should search.d.o. follow these instructions, or are they wrong?

As I wrote earlier, accept-charset is a very good idea to specify. And
you have to specify it if the source document is in another encoding.
I don't think all browser support it, though, so it's also best to have
the document with the form in the same encoding.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/