About your website - Debian

Hi,

I have visited your website - Debian.  I had a wonderful time visiting your website, which presents exclusive information about Debian Project, an association of individuals who have made common cause to create a free operating system.  The details presented on your website are quite informative.  The impact and knowledge that can be gained by browsing your site is highly impressive.  I especially liked the presentation of the site and precise information provided.  The presentation of your site is excellent and this is surely what makes your site a " must-see" destination.  Overall a great site!

I represent ADDR.com, a professional web hosting and web design provider on the run with over 75,000 customers worldwide. We are currently promoting a trial offer, an offer to host your website free of cost without unauthorized advertisements.  The trial duration is just not one, not two or six months but one whole year!. This is our attempt to project an important juncture or probability for you to move on to a better web host.

Of course, this offer is supplemented with features like our 24/7 technical support, maintenance, immediate account activation etc.  Leaving no lead time in the process, you will witness transforming experience of being one of our satisfied customers.

An overview of our plans can be obtained at services. This offer includes unaccounted set up and in case you feel that our services have failed to deliver as expected or for any other reason, you can cancel the account at any point of time.

To sign up, visit us at www.addr.com and go through the standard ordering form.  There is no need to provide a credit card number, simply select pay by check option for now and mention ' 1 year free web hosting from Katie Andrews ' in the 'How did you hear about us ' field. Please send me a quick email with your User name to let me know that you signed-up so that I can ensure the One year trial period registration on a faster note.

Any questions, please feel free to email me.  It will be a pleasure assisting you.

Best regards,
Katie Andrews
kandrews@addr.com
www.addr.com