Re: What means english?

Hi,

From: Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr>
Subject: Re: What means english?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 02:59:35 +0200

> > Though I don't think it is a good idea to mix American and British
> > English, I don't think we *must* avoid to do that.  The requirement
> > should be minimal.
>
> Sorry, what did you mean by this? It's not overly clear :)

I wanted to say, we don't need to inhibit mixing American and British
English.

My understanding is that: the term

> Only a small question: On devel/website/working exists the
> following section "Use clear and simple English".

means that we should use clear and simple English so that non-English
speakers can understand pages, or we should avoid ambiguous or misleading
expressions.

How about changing the expression of the term, like following:
"Use clear and simple expressions to avoid ambiguity or misunderstanding." ?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/