Debian in Google's Index

To Whom It May Concern:

As you may know, Google's mission is to deliver the best search
experience on the Internet by making the world's information universally
accessible and useful.  Currently, our Google.com site is within the top
10 sites in all major markets worldwide with over 200 million searches
per day.

We believe that www.debian.org is a great site and have discovered that
Google is currently blocked from crawling your site by the robot.txt
that is on your site.  I believe we can drive a lot of traffic and
awareness to your organization and would like to find a mutually
beneficial way to work together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Gabriela Valdes