Re: "polish" webwml cvs pserver account

* Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org> [2003-01-16 17:47]:
> I'd like the old unused "polish" cvs pserver account reactivated.
> It needs to have R/W access to webwml tree (and only that).
> Could someone with necessary permissions do that and send me the
> password?

 AFAIK we are trying to go away from "language" accounts and give each
person its own access.  So the person in question should him/herself
choose a prefered login (please check against db.debian.org so it
doesn't conflict with one of the accounts) and s/he can send the
password themself, with tools like mkpasswd or
$> perl -e 'print crypt ("secret", "po"), "\n"'

 Of course substitude secret with the wanted password and po with a
random twocharacter string.

> The reason for that is a new Polish non-DD translator, who started
> translating recently and is very active :-)

 It's always good to hear that there are motivated translators.  Btw.,
you can add the account yourself, the file is in the CVSROOT of the
webwml tree.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
> ntpdate www.infomaniak.ch (ich glaube es fehlen die Optionen; siehe man-pages)
seit wann ist 'ne "world wide web-adresse" 'n Timeserver?
                                  -- Jonas Meurer in news:at.linux