Re: Japanese name use single space between the last name and the first name?

* Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com> [2003-01-15 16:15]:
> When I saw my name in document maintainer section in English with first
> and my last name in one piece, I felt strange.  I posted here and since
> no one replied, I fixed that page.
>
> I think someone read that and updated those pages in "News" you mentioned.

 That's right, it was me.  I thought you weren't aware that your name is
in that pages, too.

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 07:49:35AM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
>> Thus, though there are more Japanese names in DWN which don't use
>> white space between family name and individual name, I thing they
>> can be left as such.
>
> I do not care which way to write, IMHO.  But it has to be consistent.

 I was longing for consistency when I changed it in the DWN pages, too.

 So, do I need to revert the changes, or was it right?
Alfie
--
> Na versuch doch mal der SuSE unstable zu folgen ;-)
6.0 -> 6.1 -> 6.2 -> 6.3 -> 6.4 -> 7.0?
                                  -- Rainer Weikusat in d.c.s.f