Re: Jigdo-Files failed on i368 US and NON-US

Hi Torsten,

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 10:31:58AM +0100, Torsten Senf wrote:
> I tried to download the jigdo Files of stable Debian Distribution.
> Neither the NON-US nor the EUROPEAN-Server can find any of the deb
> Packages. jigdo-lite makes a NOT FOUND on all Packages. I tried to get
> the URL directly but also whithout success.

This sounds like you didn't enter the correct thing at the prompt "Debian
mirror" and/or "Debian non-US mirror". For you, it should be something like
"http://ftp.debian.org/debian/"; and
"http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US/";, respectively. Please check the
jigdo HOWTO at <http://www.dirac.org/linux/debian/jigdo/> before asking
further questions.

BTW, in case you were downloading the 3.0r0 images, new 3.0r1 CD images
will be out in the next few days, you may want to wait a bit.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _