Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by osamu: webwml/english/doc cvs.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-01-05 01:56]:
> Modified files:
> 	english/doc    : cvs.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	viewCVS is now more obvious as I proposed in ML.
-<a href="manuals/">http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/</a>
+<url "http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/";>

 No no NO!  Please don't change relative links (which work on the
mirrors) to absolute links!!!   If you had a good reason to do so please
write it down in the commit message so it can enlighten others, but I
doubt that there was a good one....

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
"Where do you want to go today?
 Somewhere, somewhere you could never take me"