Re: If you could help me....

	First of all, this is not the appropiate list (see below) but I
will answer you anyway.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 08:10:40PM +0100, Pablo Cabezas wrote:

> Hello, my name is Pablo, I?m from Euskadi, and I?m studying Informatic
>in the University of Deusto, in Bilbao.

 	Hi there :) That's in Spain right?

> I am studying Linux, DEbian Woody 3.0, and I have to make a web server
>under linux. It?s very hard for me, because I?m new doing this, and I
>wondered if you could make me know if you could give me the files or
>other files in C++ asociated with this proj ect.....

	You should start by the basics. Read the introductory
documentation available at LuCAS (http://lucas.hispalinux.es/) specially
the manuals: http://lucas.hispalinux.es/htmls/manuales.html, or "La
Espiral":
http://www.laespiral.org/documentacion.html

> My English is very bad, I know, but I hope you understand me.

It's not that bad. I've seen worst :)

> I would be very pleased knowing from you. Thank you very much!!

	You could consider using the debian-user-spanish@list.debian.org
to send requests/information in Spanish, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/

For more information regarding spanish resources check out
http://www.debian.org/international/Spanish, if your english is poor you
probably will find it easier to use this resources (and mailing lists).

	Regards

	Javi