If you could help me....

Hello, my name is Pablo, I´m from Euskadi, and I´m studying Informatic in the University of Deusto, in Bilbao.

I am studying Linux, DEbian Woody 3.0, and I have to make a web server under linux. It´s very hard for me, because I´m new doing this, and I wondered if you could make me know if you could give me the files or other files in C++ asociated with this project.....

My English is very bad, I know, but I hope you understand me.

I would be very pleased knowing from you. Thank you very much!!

paolochan@hotmail.com