Wrong charset (Re: 連絡:文字化け−HTMLのヘッダがおかしい)

Hello,

The mail that I am writing a reply is written in Japanese and pointing
out that charset of webpage is wrong.  It is not a spam.

For example,

  http://ddtp.debian.org/packages.debian.org/stable/admin/index.ja.html

has the lines of

which are apparently wrong.  Especially, wrong charset causes the
translated part completely unreadable.  (In reality, the Japanese
pages seem to be written in EUC-JP encoding.)

Russian pages are also unreadable.  I think it should be KOI8-R
encoding.