Re: Who are the guys responsible for testing?

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:27:53PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > 	http://www.debian.org/devel/testing
>
> Good, this is what I was looking for, but ... this page is not linked
> from http://www.debian.org/distrib/ nor from
> http://www.debian.org/releases/, don't you think is a good idea to add
> link from these places?

No, because those aren't pages for developers, but for users... It's linked
from /releases/testing, IIRC.

> Just before the woody release I knew that page, but I lost the link and
> today I was unable to find it, only now I found out that it is linked
> from http://www.debian.org/devel/.

Before the woody release, that page didn't exist, it was at
http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/ and it wasn't as complete as this.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.