Re: Removal of Email Address

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 01:35:59PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> This was posted to a Debian Project mailing list. These mailing lists are
> public forums using SMTP (e-mail), and they are freely distributed to
> thousands of subscribers around the world, as well as to several web page
> archives. It is our policy to keep the archives of these e-mails on the web.
> We don't remove anything from the archive, in order to keep the archive
> complete and pristine. Note also that Google, Geocrawler.com and other sites
> keep such archives.
>
> Further explanation is available at
>         http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/disclaimer

I'm sorry Joy, but in this case I have to disagree; as you can see he
didn't post any message to -legal, but his address was CCed by Javier:
probably he wasn't aware of our disclaimer and Javier did it without asking.
Disclaimer said "By sending an email to such a public forum, you agree
to public distribution of your article." but actually he didn't send
anything.

Best Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it