General to-do page

Recently, the idea of a general to-do page for Debian, summarizing what
tasks or teams need help, has been brought up on debian-private.
I have done a prototype of such a page, which you can see at
http://people.debian.org/~joss/need_help.en.html
The files I added/modified in the website sources are in
http://people.debian.org/~joss/webwml : you will see that it should be
easy to add/remove items on this list, thus even if some items are meant
to stay for a while, we could use it for short-term items.

Raphaël Hertzog suggested to put this page in the developer's corner,
and I think it would be nice.
What do you think of the idea ?