Re: New security FAQ

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 10:08:47PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > Because
> > >
> > >  1. it uses a different design while I preserved the existing one,
> > >     which I find important.
> >
> > Different design?
>
> Not using

> but instead
>
> <h2>foo</h2>
>
> is a different design.

Oh, good then. You'll be pleased to hear that this is customizable with the
existing toc template, like this:

<define-tag toc-title-formatting endtag="required" whitespace="delete">
</define-tag>

> > >  3. it doesn't work with multiline questions, which I also
> > >     find important since not all of use like 150 chars per line.
> >
> > This can be fixed :)
>
> Great.  Please do.

You already have the code, why not show it, and then I'll integrate it into
the toc template.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.