Re: New security FAQ

Josip Rodin wrote:

> > > How about you show us the code? :) Did you amend the existing toc template,
> > > or cook up something new?
> >
> > The faq.wml looks like:
> >
> > <maketoc>
> >
> > <topic id=signature>The signature on your advisories does not verify correctly!</topic>
>
> Why don't you amend wml::debian::toc, and have:
>
> <toc-display/ numbered=true>
>
> <toc-add-entry name=signature>The signature on your advisories does not verify correctly!</toc-add-entry>
>
> (emphasis on the "numbered=true" part)

Because

 1. it uses a different design while I preserved the existing one,
    which I find important.

 2. It eats the Q: (well, ok, it doesn't have to be moved out of the
    text in the first place, though).

 3. it doesn't work with multiline questions, which I also
    find important since not all of use like 150 chars per line.

Regards,

	Joey