Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/security/2002 dsa-154.data dsa- ...

* Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> [2002-08-19 16:40]:
> Gerfried Fuchs:
>
>> > "In the effect users are unable to FAM directories they have group read
>>                                     ^
>>                                   read
>
> Hmm, if someone could explain what they mean by "in the effect", that
> would be nice too, btw. That doesn't sound like proper English to me.

 Neither to me.  I took it like "As the effect of that flaw..." or such.
Joey is quite quiet currenty about that topic...

 I guess a s/In/As/ should make sense, doesn't it?  Peter, if you think
that makes sense commit it.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Real men don't take backups.

They put their source on a public FTP-server and let the world mirror it.
                                  -- Linus Torvalds