Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/security/2002 dsa-154.data dsa- ...

Gerfried Fuchs:

> > "In the effect users are unable to FAM directories they have group read
>                                     ^
>                                   read
> > and execute permissions on." does not make any sense whatsoever. Could
> > someone please translate it into readable English?
>  Is that readable enough?  Committed already.

Hmm, if someone could explain what they mean by "in the effect", that
would be nice too, btw. That doesn't sound like proper English to me.

--
\\//
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.