-digest lists not generating mail?

Hi.

I'm subscribed to two lists, debian-gcc and (quite recently)
debian-devel-digest.  Nothing ever arrives from the devel-digest list.

I was previously subscribed to it, months ago, so I know what it /ought/
to look like.  But now that I've re-subscribed, no mail shows up.  Could
you help me figure out what's wrong?  Maybe something shows up in your
server logs?

Not certain what other information I can give you...

Much thanks for your time,
Phil