Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by tille: webwml/german/devel/debian-med/News/2002 20020 ...

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Denis Barbier wrote:

> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 02:15:20PM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> [...]
> > 	HELP: Why are the News from 2002 (see German translation not rendered visible????
>
> Try
>   <:= get_recent_list('$(CUR_YEAR)', '6', 'News', '', '\d+\w*' ) :>
> Moreover you must put a non-empty title to make news appear.
Thanks for the hint.  Any kind sould made it working in CVS over night
(Well, night in middle Europe ;-) ).  Many thanks.

Just to make sure I would have understand the hint to the title:
I have

     <define-tag pagetitle>Vortrag auf dem LinuxTag in Magdeburg</define-tag>

as first line in german/devel/debian-med/News/2002/20020528.wml which is
in fact the only news item.  Is this OK or do I have to do anything else?

Moreover I have seen that the Makefiles now look into the German tree
for news.  In general I would like to take the workload from translators
and would like to upload two language versions (English as original and
German as translation) from the Debian-Med stuff.  So I guess I have to
revert the change of the Makefiles once I start with the next English
news, right?

Or would you like to advise me to stay with the German news and relay on
translators?

Kind regards and thanks for your efforts

            Andreas.