Re: Help: News items not visible

tille@debian.org:

> and of course the english directory (even if there are really no news
> currently because I've onla prepared the German version, yet).

The news index is created from the English directory, and it only looks
in the language directory to find translations.

The is to swap the pointer in the call to get_recent_list to point to
the German directory. If German is going to be the primary language for
news for this project, this is probably the way to go.

I have verified locally that this work, and will check in the fix in a
few minutes.

--
\\//
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.