Missing dependency from ports/*/*.wml to ports/menu.defs ?

Hello,

I updated the file ports/menu.defs to translate the entry "Porting" a few
day ago. Still, this translation did not propagate to the ports/sparc
directory.

Looking in the makefiles, I noticed that the dependency given in the subject
seems to be lacking. Can I add this, or am I deadly wrong ?

Please cc me if needed, I'm not on this list right now.

Bye, Mt.

--
Il ne faut pas confondre « le mauvais poète celte dit la vérité » et « le
bon barde ment ».