Translation issues

Hello,

I will hold a lecture about Debian-Med at LinuxTag Magdeburg (25.5.2002)
and at the DebianDay at LinuxTag Karlsruhe.  While I did not decided in
which language the later talk will be held (English or German) the
first one will be held in German.  I would like to publish the HTML
version at the Debian-Med project pages but I'm afraid that I will not
be able to finish an English translation right in time.

Are there any problems if I just upload a German version to CVS?
In this case the English version of the wml file would just contain
an explicite link to the German page.

Kind regards (and special thanks for the sedulous Spanish translators who
translated every single page of the Debian-Med project)

          Andreas.