[i18n] /doc index file on Debian CDs

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 04:09:32PM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	barbier	02/05/21 16:09:32
>
> Added files:
> 	english/doc    : cd1.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	This file is not intended to be displayed on web site, but included
> 	on CD#1 under /doc/.  Putting it here provides translators with a
> 	robust machinery to help them working on it.

We are trying to improve online documentation shipped on Debian CDs,
in particular by providing translated documents.
This cd1.wml file is a candidate to become the main index file on CD#1,
please translate it as usual in your preferred language.
A French version is already available, it could help you if you have
questions on how to deal with those broken URLs.
Thanks.

Denis