Re: Translators: translated files on f.d.o/debian/doc/

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 10:18:43PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:

> > The Bugs/server-* pages and the constitution are also definitely not
> > something people should put priority on.
>
> Okay I'll remove these pages, unless Javier disagree.

	I do disagree. The constitution is important, as is our social
contract. Even if people do not translate it leave the english one.
	Regarding Bugs/server-* these maybe should be moved to the
development/  section I was  working on (remember: project+FAQ, manuals
and developer's docs :) I would remove them too from CD#1 (but keep
other Bug pages...)

	Regards

	Javi