Re: translating dates and times on Debian web pages

Jordi Mallach:

> In Spanish and Catalan, to say "15 of May" you say "15 de maig".
> Additionally, in Catalan, if the word after "de" starts with vowel, it
> should be contracted (15 d'abril).

Okay, that should be possible to handle using an exception (like the English
exception, which does the whole 1st 2nd 3rd bit). Is this only for the
"spokendate" format, or also for the "newsdate"?

I could implement it, but I need you to tell me which letters are considered
vowels first, that vary somewhat from language to language (Swedish has
nine).

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/