Re: touch_translations

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 03:20:50PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
[...]
> > While you're on it, why is it called after build and not before?
>
> I thought I asked you about this a few weeks back. You tell me :)

I knew I owe you an answer, but I did not remember this was the topic ;)
Then let's run touch_old_files.pl before build, it looks more intuitive.
As you will surely also apply the hint posted about #138802, logs will
have a large audience and things will be quickly fixed if anything breaks ;)

Denis