i look for a post vacancy

dear friend:
i m verry happy to write you in order to apply for a vacancy
job in your country.  i'm one morocan man 27 y.o and i want to work rto yur
country so as to developped my mentalitate to have the experinces and more.
you will find here the necessary pieces to my file.  my adv.is as a
continuation:
name:kharraz                pronoun:ali
date of birth:19/07/1975 in casablanca.
high:1,68                wreight:67kg              sex:male
adresse:bolc4n*105c.p.h-ihchach
agadir-maroc
diplomes:en informatique&coiffure
languages:arabic,french,english,deutsch,spanish expériences:
* since1997work at bazar.
* 2000 work in the shop.
* 2000:work in the restaurant.
* 2001work in the massage salon.
* 2002work as a bell boy/service hébergement.
* 2002work in the printing as a commercial agent.  other:
* 1999:work in the restaurant
* 2000:write my first book(moustakbal al fikr dakhil al hadara) about the
civilisational speech in the perspective.  prspecttive.
* 2002:write my 2nd book(attawassoul al hadari) about converstion between
civilisation
* i make the conference in the expression technic...  hobby:reading and
writing ,théatre,corr,business,annimation,internet...  00 212 67 90 37 58.
thank you
cheers.
best regards from morocco
ali.
nb:
no condition about the price.
i want to reply to your letter as soon as i will receive your answer.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp