Re: search.debian.org is online

Craig Small:

> I brought it online now, it looks like it is working.  Could translaters
> who translate the stuff in /searchtmp/ let me know when you've done it
> and I'll add the language to the search page.

Do I need to do anything special more than translate the search.wml
(very few changes there) and the search strings in the PO file (those
were already translated)?

When I generate search.sv.html I get a file that is broken:

 1. It has comments before the DOCTYPE declaration.
 2. It declares UTF-8 encoding but the generated document is in my
    local encoding (iso-8859-1).

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/