Re: debian-installer project page

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 10:59:15AM -0800, Michael Cardenas wrote:
> Tollef and I have recently put together a home page for
> debian-installer, and someone suggested that it become an official
> project page on www.debian.org.
>
> My page can be found here:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~mbc/di.html
>
> but it still needs translations and will need updating when the two
> links at the bottom for the current status become obsolete.
>
> I was planning on keeping it on my site and updating it, but it really
> belongs in a place with other debian projects.
>
> Where do we go from here?

If you would like to be the editor for it, read
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/, make an little anonymous checkout
convert your file into wml and and get make to build you a html page out
of that. Then come back to us and we'll give you read/write access to the
repository so that you can commit stuff yourself.

Alternatively someone could volunteer to do the initial conversion into wml
for you, but you would still have to learn the basics to be able to update
the page afterwards :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.