debian-installer project page

Hello.

Tollef and I have recently put together a home page for
debian-installer, and someone suggested that it become an official
project page on www.debian.org.

My page can be found here:

http://people.debian.org/~mbc/di.html

but it still needs translations and will need updating when the two
links at the bottom for the current status become obsolete.

I was planning on keeping it on my site and updating it, but it really
belongs in a place with other debian projects.

Where do we go from here?

thanks

  michael

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"We, the men of the mind, are now on strike against you in the name of a single axiom, which is the root of our moral code, just as the root of yours is the wish to escape it: the axiom that existence exists."
- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged