Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: cron ./.cvsignore ./README ./common.sh ./lesso ...

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 05:18:25PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On related note, it just so happens that Ryan (one of the admins) has
> mentioned to me yesterday that we might want to create a dedicated user that
> would rebuild the web pages and deliver email to webmaster and such things.
> This would remove another dependency in our system, on specific accounts
> such as mine.

The last time this was discussed it was turned down by some of the
debian admins (culus, I think) to minimize the number of non-user
accounts.

The web pages are important and complicated enough that they really
should have their own account.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org