Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joy: cron ./.cvsignore ./README ./common.sh ./lesso ...

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 03:44:37PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> > Module name:	cron
> > Changes by:	joy	02/11/22 07:24:11
> >
> > Added files:
> > 	.              : .cvsignore README common.sh lessoften often
> > 	parts          : 1ftpfiles 1listscfg 1pseudo-packages 2cvs
> > 	                 3stattrans 4webwml 5mirrorlist 6map 7doc
> > 	                 7doc_manuals 8maintenance 999TriggerMirrors
> > 	people_scripts : people.pl update.packages+sources
> > 	                 update.people.html
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	initial commit (we're all afraid of fire now :)
>
> Great, what made you change your mind? ;)

Heheh. One thing to note is that this module is writeable only by the group
debwww, like it is on www-master.

On related note, it just so happens that Ryan (one of the admins) has
mentioned to me yesterday that we might want to create a dedicated user that
would rebuild the web pages and deliver email to webmaster and such things.
This would remove another dependency in our system, on specific accounts
such as mine.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.