Re: rdf files thought

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2002-11-21 15:34]:
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 03:07:11PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  I am not sure what you mean.  The current layout is short and short.
>> My patch would make it short and long, just like you wrote.
>
> But you'd expand both ones. This may not fit into other sites' layouts.

 Right.  Do you have a list of people that include the rdf file in their
sites?  So I can do a vote for if they like it or not?  Or to inform
them about the prospective changes?

 I still think it is a good idea.  But I we can postpone that changes
for later, I guess our site can still improve from the other changes the
patch addresses.

 Finally, all the other people don't care?  Well, then I'll just go back
and throw it all away....

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Ha. I say let them try -- even vi+perl couldn't match the power of an
editor which is, after all, its own OS.  ;-)