Re: %translation_notes

* Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> [2002-11-14 16:31]:
> Your patch looks fine.

 Thanks.

> No, it must go templates.pot, otherwise all files displaying "More
> information" have to depend on ports.pot

 No, sorry.  With that I was not refering to "More information". That
one should definitely go into templates, no doubt.

 I am rather refering to stings like these:
-msgid "Vendor/Name"
-msgid "Date announced"
-msgid "Clock"
-msgid "ICache"
-msgid "DCache"
-msgid "TLB"
-msgid "ISA"
-msgid "Specials"
-msgid "No FPU (R2010), external caches"
-msgid "No FPU (R3010)"
-msgid "Virtual indexed L1 cache, L2 cache controller"
-msgid "External L1 cache"
-msgid "Multiple chip CPU"
-msgid "Mips16 isa extension, No FPU, 512k flash, 16k ram, DMAC, UART, Timer, I2C, Watchdog"

 Apply the patch, remake the ports.pot file and do the following:

 $> cvs diff ports.pot | grep ^-msgid

 Those should go into ports rather than into templates, don't you think
so?

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Also, dass du mich als Script Kiddie beschimpfst überseh ich einfach mal. Also
ich hab gelesen, dass bestimmte Backdoors auf den Source-Port reagieren und