Re: %translation_notes

* Die Ingrid <alfie@ist.org> [2002-11-14 16:07]:
> * Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> [2002-11-14 15:23]:
>>  This is how far I got, please find attached the diff.
>
>  And now please find attached the correct diff.  I will commit it if
> noone objects.

 One thing that needs to be discussed before submitting, though:

 Should the strings that will be dropped from the ports domain due to
duplication not be rather in the ports domain rather than in the
templates domain?  I guess so, but I want a consensus on that before
doing so.

 So long,
Alfie
--
"you learned how to creep and you learned how to crawl
 but you never really learned anything at all"