Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/template/debian/weeklynews foot ...

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 03:53:20PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> > Module name:	webwml
> > Changes by:	joey	02/11/10 05:29:43
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	english/template/debian/weeklynews: footer.wml
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	This finally adds support for per-user editor lists.
>
> I fail to see why this is an improvement, translators have now to modify
> this file instead of their own PO files.
> One of the main goal of gettextization is to move l10n stuff away from
> english/template/debian/ to language specific location.

I agree that there consistency is preferable, but we didn't switch over to
everything in gettext anyhow, there's still release.wml and such.
A few exceptions are fine by me if other translators don't complain...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.