Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by joey: webwml/english/template/debian/weeklynews foot ...

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 05:29:43AM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	joey	02/11/10 05:29:43
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/template/debian/weeklynews: footer.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	This finally adds support for per-user editor lists.

I fail to see why this is an improvement, translators have now to modify
this file instead of their own PO files.
One of the main goal of gettextization is to move l10n stuff away from
english/template/debian/ to language specific location.

Denis