linked mailing list not available anymore

  • linux-mips@oss.sgi.com - Linux/Mips and Linux/Mipsel for all archs not only SGI.
    Subscribe via mail to <majordomo@oss.sgi.com> with "subscribe linux-mips".

    This no longer appears to be a valid Mailing List.

    E-mail from Ecartis

    or body.

    Valid command was found in subject field, body won't be checked for further commands.

    ---
    Ecartis v1.0.0 - job execution complete.