Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/german CD/Makefile CD/artwork/Makefile ...

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2002-10-30 12:59]:
>> > Log message:
>> > 	Changed them all to sync instead of copy -- once and forever!
>
> Since it's been working for a few languages for so long, go ahead, make my
> day :)

 Alright, now that Joy gave his o.k. to it I volunteer for that.  *hmmm*

$> for i in arabic catalan chinese croatian danish dutch esperanto finnish \
   french german greek hungarian indonesian italian japanese korean \
   lithuanian norwegian polish portuguese romanian russian spanish swedish \
   turkish; do find $i -name Makefile -exec echo \
   "include \$(subst webwml/${i},webwml/english,\$(CURDIR))/Makefile" > {} \
   \; ; done

 Somehow this doesn't work...  The echo > is the thing that isn't
working, can someone enlighten me?

 Skip that, done already, not used -exec echo but | while read...
worked like a charm.

 Ah yes, copypage.pl also changed so no copied Makefiles won't appear
anymore.

 TIA,
Alfie
--