Re: Improving the footer for DWN

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 09:46:20PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I'd like to update the way the footer is created for DWN.

> This worked well when Joy was preparing DWN, since not much changed.
                          ^ e :)

> Therefore, I'd rather like to have an additional mechanism to specify
> the authors on a per-issue bases.  I'm thinking about something like:
>
>    <define-tag authors>Matt Black, Andre Lehovich, Martin Schulze</define-tag>
>    #use wml::debian::weeklynews::footer
>
> or just
>
>    #use wml::debian::weeklynews::footer
>
> if the fallback from footer.wml is used.

Or pass the variable in the same line:

#use wml::debian::weeklynews::footer authors="Matt Black, Andre Lehovich, Martin Schulze"

> Could somebody cook up a solution for this?

You can probably steal most of the code to from SPI's web pages for
minutes, but it's really trivial once you get the hang of it all, anyway :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.