RC bugs graph

Hi,

The RC bug graph which is found by clicking from the front of the debian page to Development->Releases->Sarge->Release Critical Bugs hasn't been updated since the 19th of July.

It would seem that this graph should be removed if it is somewhere else or updated to point to the correct graph as now it is way out of date.

If the graph is out of date, where would I find an updated one ?

I only mention this as I was at a DebSIG in Sydney last night and mentioned it to some of the guys there as I was interested to see how many bugs were still around for Sarge. Great job by all other than that

Cheers
DAVID CREELMAN
Senior Software Engineer
Cochlear Limited
14 Mars Road
Lane Cove NSW 2066
Australia

Ph. 61 2 9428 6243
Fx: 61 2 9428 6287
Email: dcreelman@cochlear.com.au
Web: http://www.cochlear.com

"The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential information, and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return email and delete the original message."