Re: Tux CDs unreliable

        Hi there!

 Sorry for me jumping in, but I guess it might be of value for you.

* Tux CDs <sales@tuxcds.com> [2002-09-25 13:10]:
>     Our records indicate that this order was processed. It should have been
> received. It was ordered with USPS First Class Mail, and is therefor
> untracable. Our policy indicates we are not responsible for lost/stolen
> mail.

 That's nice, and I understand that.  On the other hand it doesn't seem
to have been the first time that this happend.  Maybe you should
reconsider your cooperation with USPS if they are in some respect
unrelyable and (what's IMHO even worse) untraceable.

 Maybe it's worth thinking about that.
Alfie
--
>glaubt ihr nicht es wäre besser nur den alten dreck (postings)vom jahre
>schnee rauszuwerfen,statt die ganze newsgroup?bund
ueber den Expire des Chello-Newsserver wird hier nicht abgestimmt.
             -- Peter Kuhm in <3a4bb88c.119939231@news.plus.at>