From: Burton Britt D DLVA
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 2:29 PM
To: 'Tux CDs'; Burton Britt D DLVA; 'Richard Atterer'
Cc: debian-www@lists.debian.org; debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: Tux CDs unreliable

Hi Tux Cd's,

Okay, I am happy that I get my $26 or so dollars back, but why did you not
reply to any of my emails?

Of course after the first no reply passed, they were of an angry nature, but
had you simply replied I would have been much less angry. Another idea might
be to state this 'policy' of yours on your website along with shipping info,
in such a place that people can read it prior to paying.

Britt D. Burton...

P.S.
Thanks Richard Atterer!