Re: List of lists (missing one)

> That's true, I can't find it neither. Given that the last post to the > list in the archives was in August 2001 I might guess it has been > removed. On the other hand the "subscribe" entry box in the list
> archives might be misleading, then....

But the last post I have is from September 5 2002
(joostje@co.uea.org)!  Maybe there is something wrong with
the archives?  Maybe that is when someone decided not to
archive anymore ...

I have been subscribed for a while now, my concern is that
other people interested in subscribing are not going to be
able not be able to find it.

> Btw esperanto, do you maybe like to help translating the website into > esperanto? You don't have to answer this now (or whenever), just think
> about it, it would be appreciated.

Oh, I'll answer that one right away :).  I am doing it right
now.  I only translated the main page though, to have some
visibility.  Some people have volunteered for other parts
but so far not much has been done.  But at least the main
page is there.

Regards, Eduardo.