Re: List of lists

* Eduardo Trápani <etrapani@unesco.org.uy> [2002-09-11 10:47]:
> I cannot find the debian-esperanto list in the page
> http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe.

 That's true, I can't find it neither.  Given that the last post to the
list in the archives was in August 2001 I might guess it has been
removed.  On the other hand the "subscribe" entry box in the list
archives might be misleading, then....

 Btw esperanto, do you maybe like to help translating the website into
esperanto?  You don't have to answer this now (or whenever), just think
about it, it would be appreciated.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
<rm_-rf_> The real value of KDE is that they inspired and push the
          development of GNOME :-)