Re: translating dates and times on Debian web pages

Jordi Mallach:

> Ok. When using "de", contraction should be done for vowels: a, e, i, o,
> u, accented vowels: á, à, é, è, í, ò, ó, ú; ï, ü.

I've committed an updated version of the ctime template now, which will
hopefully do the trick. It seemed to work with the tests I ran.

--
\\//
Peter - who only took ten minutes to apply the patch

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html