Re: more than <packages_in_stable> packages?

* James A. Treacy <treacy@debian.org> [2002-07-21 12:49]:
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 10:30:14PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
>> Why more than <packages_in_stable> packages are available?
>
> By using
> 'more than' we can use the number of package from the above without
> ignoring that there are packages in non-free.

 Furthermore it would ignore architecture-specific packages. It is not
practical to have <packages_in_i386_stable>, <packages_in_sparc_stable>
and so on....

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Well, enough clowning around.  Perl is, in intent, a cleaned up and
summarized version of that wonderful semi-natural language known as